10 Items I Fancy

May 19, 2011 by
Filed under: 10 Items I Fancy

1.  Bicycle Pint Glasses by Vital on Etsy

Bicycle Pint Glasses

2.  Candy Multi Pop Fabric Necklace by Thief and Bandit on Etsy

3.  Knotted Melati Hanging Chair from Anthropologie

Candy Multi Pop Fabric Necklace by Thief and Bandit on Etsy Knotted Melati Hanging Chair from Anthropologie

4.  Plum Posy & Cherry Pie Swimming Suit from Modcloth

Modcloth Plum Posy swimming suit Cherry Pie Swimming Suit from ModCloth

5.  Instagram iphone app (I am kind of addicted to it.)

6.  This Liberty of London Fabric via B & J Fabrics

Instagram app for iphones Liberty of London Fabric

7.  Julie Rothman Amaze Wallpaper via Hygge & West

Julia Rothman Amaze Wallpaper

8.  Dianna Agron’s (Glee) new haircut via Dianna Agron Daily

Dianna Agron (Glee)

9.  This pretty necklace by Scout Holiday

10.  Wald 151 Drop Front Basket from Public

Wald-151-Drop-Top-Front-Basket

I am in need of a basket that I can attempt to persuade Zoe to ride in.

Cheers!
by Selena Faye

Be Sociable, Share!
Pin It

Comments

7 Comments on 10 Items I Fancy

1. Kristen
    on Thu, May 19th 2011 @ 10:39 am

I love those bicycle pint glasses, too!

• Faye
      on Thu, May 19th 2011 @ 2:51 pm

I know right!

2. Dawn
    on Thu, May 19th 2011 @ 2:32 pm

1- Everything from Vital’s shop is wonderful!
    2- I’m glad you like instagram as much as I do.
    3- That haircut is perfect.

• Faye
      on Thu, May 19th 2011 @ 2:51 pm

I agree to all three! I am glad you like the post.

3. Kacey Kester
    on Thu, May 19th 2011 @ 3:46 pm

1. Pint glasses are dumb
    2. Necklace is ugly
    3. Chair would break in a few short months
    4. Bathing suits are too cute
    5. Not familiar with that particular app
    6. Fabric is fun, however I would never wear anything made from it
    7. Wall covering is pretty awesome
    8. Haircut is dead sexy
    9. I’m torn on the necklace… I guess it depends on what outfit you pair it with.
    10. Totally on board with the basket for your bicycle and yes you most def have to make Zoe ride in it (and perhaps June as well if you’re feeling a little fiesty)

• Faye
      on Thu, May 19th 2011 @ 3:51 pm

You are quite the funny guy. What is wrong with pint glasses? Do you really think the chair would break? I want one so badly.

4. Kacey Kester
    on Thu, Jun 2nd 2011 @ 10:17 pm

Are they Tour de France pint glasses? I’m sure nothing is wrong with the actual glasses. I just do not like the image.

The chair looks flimsy. It might be stable but it doesn’t look like it. I’s sure my standards for durability are different than yours seeing that I weigh more than you and Ben combined. I’m a big fan of getting what one wants, so if you want the chair I say buy it.

Tell me what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!